More

My photo
Christian, Husband, Father of Two, and Occasional World Traveler

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Starbucks and Shopping

I have had the opportunity visit shopping areas on my trip. They have varied from high end shopping malls to crowded flea markets. The mall experience is similar to what happens at home. There are families with young children buying clothes and household items. There are teens and young adults hanging out with friends. Western style fast food is available and as well as local food. I did eat at a KFC, but regretted because it was greasy.

Starbucks is my refuge although I don’t drink coffee. And I don’t go to them at home. My drink of choice is a Passion Tango Fruit Juice in a Grande size. Starbucks offer comfortable seating and a reasonably quiet place to catch ones breath.


 

Pizza Hut

No comments: