More

My photo
Christian, Husband, Father of Two, and Occasional World Traveler

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Trip Blog

Hi to All,
 
I will be blogging during my trip to Indonesia and Vietnam. This is a business trip, but I hope to see some sights. During my first trip in February 2009, there were opportunities to see some things. (China, Thailand, and Vietnam)
 
The flight includes a layover in Seoul, South Korea. Let's hope they hold fire during my layover. The trip includes extended stays in Surabaya, Indonesia then Semerang, Indonesia. Mt. Bromo is smoking, maybe it will stay quiet during my visit. The volcano is about 70 km south of Surabaya. There will be a day in Singapore waiting for a Indonesian business visa. On the 14th, I will travel to Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Then back in Charlotte on the 21st.
 
Good night,
Scott

No comments: