More

My photo
Christian, Husband, Father of Two, and Occasional World Traveler

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Sunday in Surabaya

Blogging with my iPod Touch. Sunday started with a call home. Then down to the third floor spa. Twenty minutes on the treadmill and almost ten on the bicycle. Randy C found me and will take my cell phone to Harry to have air time loads on it. He tried to load 50000 IDR yesterday but it never showed up.

After a quick shower it is up to the lounge for the usual. Cheese omelet, crispy bacon, toast, and a Coke Zero. Here it's called Zero Coke. Indo likes adjectives after the object.

I will do some work in the room, then plan a trip to the Super Mall.

Not taking the harrowing ride to the factory is very nice. There are motorcycles to dodge. There are broken down vehicles to miss. Pedestrians and bicycles to barely pass by. And the rough kidney jarring roads. This will still be there tomorrow.

No comments: